Monday, March 22, 2010

EARTHLINGS - A must see documentary for anyone who calls themselves an "Animal Lover"


EARTHLINGS is an award-winning documentary film about the suffering of animals for food, fashion, pets, entertainment and medical research. Considered the most persuasive documentary ever made, EARTHLINGS is nicknamed “the Vegan maker” for its sensitive footage shot at animal shelters, pet stores, puppy mills, factory farms, slaughterhouses, the leather and fur trades, sporting events, circuses and research labs. The film is narrated by Academy Award® nominee Joaquin Phoenix and features music by platinum-selling recording artist Moby. Initially ignored by distributors, today EARTHLINGS is considered the definitive animal rights film by organizations around the world. “Of all the films I have ever made, this is the one that gets people talking the most,” said Phoenix. “For every one person who sees EARTHLINGS, they will tell three.”

I first viewed this film in the summer of 2009 and it changed my life FOREVER...In a GREAT way! I am healthier now that I have gone vegan and I have much more respect for all the animals of the world, both human and non-human. I would definitely recommend this film to anyone who is curious about the way animals are treated. You can view it here :
Earthlings

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails