Monday, April 18, 2011

Earth Day 2011 - Disneynatures' AFRICAN CATS




On Earth Day 2009, I took my niece to the movies to see Disneynature's EARTH. Little did I know it would turn into an annual event. Earth followed 3 families, Polar Bears, Elephants, and Humpback Whales. It was a beautifully done documentary and I think it opened my nieces' eyes to some of the most beautiful creatures on earth.


Then last year, my nephew, brother and sister joined my niece and me on our Earth Day event. We saw Oceans. This, like is predecessor, was a brilliantly done documentary of all the wonderful creatures that live in the oceans and how the ocean is so important to all of our existences.

This Friday, African Cats opens and we will be in attendance. I am very proud to be able to share my love for animals with my family, yet again.  I can only imagine what a journey we will be going on when the film begins.

 I'll be there with my niece and nephew to watch what I am sure will be a wonderful documentary about the African Cats and to teach the kids that animals belong in the wild and not in the zoo.


 If you go to see the film during the first week of opening, Disney will donate money to Save the Savanna.

You can go here to get your tickets and check out the trailers.

http://disney.go.com/disneynature/africancats/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails